Five compelling reasons to invest at Tianhe:
- A huge marketing opportunity due to the global prevalence of diabetes: For instance, the total number of Americans living with diabetes will increase by 64% in 2025. Annual Medicare cost will increase by 72%, with $514 billion/year (72nd ADA report).
- Type 1 diabetes: Insulin is not a cure. Most conventional immune therapies have been failed over the past 25 years. Our clinical trial reveals that a single treatment with the Stem Cell Educator provides lasting reversal of autoimmunity that allows regeneration of islet b cells and improvement of metabolic control in long-standing T1D subjects.
- Type 2 diabetes: Currently, there are numbers of medications in the market; however, there is no safe insulin sensitizer to overcome the key issue of T2D-- insulin resistance. Our current clinical data have demonstrated that Stem Cell Educator therapy is a safe and innovative approach that produces lasting improvement in metabolic control for individuals with moderate or severe T2D.
- Clinical studies have demonstrated the therapeutic efficacy of Stem Cell Educator therapy in the treatment of other autoimmune diseases (Alopecia Areata, Psoriasis, and etc.).
- Strong scientific evidence and publications have provided the molecular and cellular mechanisms underlying the Stem Cell Educator therapy.
Current Progress of our ongoing Clinical Trials: